Electric Vehicle Charging For Hotels
There are many types of electric vehicle charge points to choose from.
Low Carbon Energy we work closely with you to ensure we install the most suitable charge points for your needs – whether for your guests, staff or other visitors to your hotel.
We will identify, supply and install the charging solution you require, providing end to end project management for your charge points.
Why install charge points at your hotel?
- To attract more guests who need to charge overnight.
- To attract more business from other visitors who wish to use your hotel, e.g. for business meetings, lunches or evening meals.
- To advertise your hotel, by choosing for it to appear on online maps and apps that publicise charging locations.
- To offer something different to your competition.
- To boost your environmental credentials.
Installing a charge point at your hotel
To help you decide which type of charge point (EVCP) is best for your hotel, consider the following:
- Do your guests only have a requirement to charge up overnight, or do you attract daytime and evening business from other visitors who require a faster charge?
- Do you wish to offer charging as a free service, or bill people for its use?
- If you bill people, do you want to just recover the cost of the electricity used?
- Do you have suitable parking bays close to a wall, or will the EVCPs need to be free standing?
- The power supply available compared to the number of EVCPs you wish to install?
We work with you
At Low Carbon Energy, we will work through each of these considerations with you, to ensure the EVCPs installed meet your current and future requirements.
Want To Know More? Contact Low Carbon Energy On 08456 808 963 Or Email Info@Lowcarbonenergy.Co
Low Carbon Energy, is recommended by Rexel, the largest electrical distributor in the world.