- UK: 01282 421 489
- IE: 00 353 913 981 80
Are you fed up working for an organisation that has no purpose?
Ready to join one that has with exciting growth plans in which you can make a real difference?
The Low Carbon Energy Company is a multi award winning, family owned, renewable energy provider specialising in Commercial Solar PV projects for high profile commercial clients across the UK and Ireland.
Our company purpose is “Inspiring Change Today that protects future generations”. We have experienced significant growth in the past two years and have ambitious plans to grow even further in the coming years.Apply now
- The role
We are seeking equally ambitious individuals who want to grow with the company.
This is a newly created role. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director, and working with the Finance Director and Commercial Director. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of the operational aspects of the business ensuring that all our systems are:
- Delivered maintaining the highest health and safety standards.
- Installed to best-in-class standards
- Completed within the agreed timeframes and on budget.
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Qualities Required
Managing and supporting the team of project managers, project coordinators designers and O&M team;
Working with existing KPI’s developing further those KPI’s, measuring, and improving performance and reporting to the board on all operational aspects of company performance.
Setting up and developing Low Carbon’s Operation and maintenance offering.
Ensuring the team are working to our ISO standards and commitments.
Working with Management to get the best performance from staff. Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organisational objectives and apply improvements.
Being the senior point of contact for customers & suppliers.
Keeping up to date with new regulations/legislation and ensuring installations & designs remain compliant as well as keeping up to date with new products to the market.
The role will be predominately office based however, the candidate will be required to travel to sites when necessary.
- Minimum 3 years in a management role with a significant and evidenced record of achievement.
- Level 3 City & Guilds/NVQ qualification in Electrical Installations or significant project management in a complimentary field and with relevant qualifications, training and experience.
- Procedure driven with a strong understanding of ISO9001 & ISO140001.
- Experienced in managing teams, reporting against performance measures, and actioning those areas that require improvement.
- Proven record in successfully managing and developing great teams.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Clean driving licence
Preferred but not essential
- Ideally up to 5 Years+ experience in delivering large scale commercial solar projects (up to 4MW).
- Knowledge of the G99 process and liaising with DNO’s.
- A strong awareness around PV products and suppliers.
- Where direct commercial solar experience is lacking you will be committed to filling that skills and knowledge gap.
- What we will offer
- Competitive based on experience
- £5k car allowance and mileage expenses
- 25+ 8 holidays
- Laptop and phone.
- Flexible working with at least three days office based (in Lancashire)
- Medical insurance
- Statutory Pension
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter via the 'Submit' button below, telling us more about you, your experience and what you can bring to the role.
Need help or require any further information please call 01282 421 489