Are you fed up working for an organisation that has no purpose?
Ready to join one that has exciting growth plans in which you can make a real difference?
Do you want to be part of a fast–growing multi award winning company?
If the answer is yes and you have the skills, attributes and qualifications for a financial assistant, then apply now.Apply now
37.5 hr week
£22k - £25k
- The role
- Maintain the credit control processes for our company, ensuring that all customer accounts are reconciled and that payment deadlines are met.
- Maintain accurate sales ledger records, including processing invoices and credit notes, allocating payments, and reconciling accounts.
- Actively pursue the collection of outstanding debts, using a range of methods including phone calls, letters, and email.
- Maintain accurate purchase ledger records, including the processing of purchase orders, purchase invoices and credit notes.
- Allocating purchase payments and reconciling accounts to supplier statements.
- Support directors, assist them to manage a business operating across four time zones.
- Support colleagues as needed to ensure they can focus on core roles.
- General administrative tasks within the account’s office.
- Qualities Required
- Minimum 3 years in a finance setting, preferably with sales and purchase ledger experience.
- Experience using Sage accounting software is preferred.
- Knowledge of CIS scheme is desired, but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy, with the ability to maintain accurate records and reconcile accounts.
- Ability to prioritise and strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- What we will offer
- Salary £22k – £25k
- 25 Days holidays plus bank holidays
- 37.5 hr week
- Medical insurance and statutory pension after qualifying period
- Flexible Hours
- Early finish on Fridays
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter via the 'Submit' button below, telling us more about you, your experience and what you can bring to the role.
Need help or require any further information please call 01282 421 489