- UK: 01282 421 489
- IE: 00 353 913 981 80
Assistant Solar Project Manager
Low Carbon Energy is a family owned renewable’s energy company specialising in Commercial Solar
PV projects for high profile clients across the UK and Ireland. Our company purpose is “Inspiring Change Today” and as a we have experienced significant growth in the past two years and have ambitious plans to grow even further in the coming years. We are seeking equally ambitious individuals who want to grow with the company.
37.5 hour working week
- The role
- To assist and learn to develop PV projects from award of contract to system installation to operation and maintenance.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Maintain relationships with key clients and suppliers.
- Produce site survey reports and feasibility studies.
- Manage construction with responsibility for Health & Safety compliance.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Qualities Required
- Renewable or Electrical qualification at degree or Higher level apprentice.
- Comfortable working with process and discipline.
- A good communicator at all levels.
- Prepared to engage and liaise to achieve best outcomes.
- Awareness of the commercial requirements required of the role.
- Prepared to engage in an intensive development plan that will include on site and off site learning.
- What we will offer
- £25-28K + mileage allowance for work related travel.
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 days bank holiday.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Free onsite parking.
- Further loyalty benefits and incentives for years of service.
- We would expect that the candidates will be able to manage their own projects within three months and the salary package going forward will reflect that.
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter via the 'Submit' button below, telling us more about you, your experience and what you can bring to the role.
Need help or require any further information please call 01282 421 489