- UK: 01282 421 489
- IE: 00 353 913 981 80
Thanks to the hard work of our in-house team, we’ve enjoyed some great project wins and consistent growth throughout 2022 here at Low Carbon Energy, and now we’re looking to grow our team to match.
We’ve got a range of new and exciting roles for young, passionate and talented individuals, who’ll be joining an expanding, supportive team that holds personal development at the heart of everything we do.
Our current opportunities include:
• A Graduate Role in Solar Technical Support
• Commercial Solar Project Manager
• Ireland Solar Contract Manager
• UK Solar Contract Manager
You can find out more about the specifics of each role by following the links above. They’ll tell you a little bit more about what we’d expect from you – so here’s what you can expect from us!
Here’s what we’re about at Low Carbon Energy
As a multi-award winning accredited installer of solar PV solutions here at Low Carbon Energy, we pride ourselves on being both socially and personally aware. In terms of social awareness, that means using our expertise to help move towards a greener, brighter future by helping our customers transform their businesses with renewable energy. In 2023 we will support two local charities, the Pendleside hospice and Positive Footprints, as part of our “inspiring change” agenda
In terms of personal awareness meanwhile, it means paying close attention to the needs and skills of our staff, so that we can make our organisation a brilliant place to work. We take care to understand and support all our staff, and while we’re always looking to increase productivity and efficiency, we’re careful to ensure that doesn’t involve creating added pressure on our team.
“There’s absolute awareness from our management that there needs to be a work / life balance,” says Ged Ennis, managing director at Low Carbon Energy. “Our staff are immensely important to us – the right expertise and attitude is just as crucial to our success as any physical asset or technology. That’s why we’re so focused on creating a really exciting environment to be in, and why we put personal development at the heart of everything we do.”
What you can expect
• Flexible working is a given as long as it meets the needs of the company
• Funded training to improve your skills
• Opportunity to grow and be part of a rapidly growing business
• Joining a fast-moving, committed and happy workplace
What our staff say about working at Low Carbon Energy
We recently appointed five additional staff here at Low Carbon Energy, including a finance manager, project co-ordinator, technical support executive, design engineer, and project manager.
Our project manager, Neil Stretton, has now been with the business for three months, and had this to say; “Everything that the management and I spoke about on Day 1 has been exactly that – I’m proud to be part of a supportive team who work together to deliver the best projects we possibly can for the customer.”
Here’s what some of our other colleagues said:
• “It is what it says on the tin. A well run, driven family business that has objectives and works towards the goals. A great office team and atmosphere that work hard and are rewarded accordingly”
• “I enjoy the diversity of work in a very friendly working environment where you feel looked after and appreciated.”
• “It is everything and more that was discussed in my interview and great to work for people that care about their staff too.”
• “The first time I have ever enjoyed coming into work!”
Interested? You can apply online using any of the direct links to our available job roles above, or if you’d like to know more about our business in general, you can have a quick read of our About page or our sections on Corporate Social Responsibility and ESG. Alternatively, if you’ve got any specific questions we’ve not answered here, by all means give us a call on 01282 421 489. We’re always happy to hear from you!
Inspiring change today
Call us on 01282 421 489