A renewables energy company specialising in Commercial Solar PV projects for high profile clients across the UK and Ireland. Our company purpose is “Inspiring Change Today” and as a we have experienced significant growth in the past two years and have ambitious plans to grow even further in the coming years. We are seeking equally ambitious individuals who want to grow with the company.
- Producing winning proposals and bids to the support the sales team.
- Qualifying incoming enquiries for the sales team.
- Supporting & managing the relationship with business partners and supporting their needs
- Reviewing and improving existing marketing strategies.
- Refreshing the website with new material and content.
- Improving the company marketing strategy through close liaison with the marketing team.
- Keeping company social media pages up to date.
- Entering data into our customer relationship management system.
- An excellent eye for detail and presentation.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office including excellent ability with Outlook, strong Excel and Word skills and ability to generate quality documents in PowerPoint.
- Proactive approach with a high level of ownership to consistently drive projects and time-bound tasks independently.
- Experience in marketing administration, with demonstrably strong technical skills and high aptitude for learning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to provide exceptional customer service
Salary & Benefits
- £20k – 25k Depending on experience
- 20 days plus bank holidays, rising up to 25 days which each year of service.
- Flexible Working with a 37.5 hour week.
- Free Parking
- Early finish on Fridays
- Personal development is encouraged and we will support all our team in achieving their personal and professional goals.
To start the process, fill out a form below