- UK: 01282 421 489
- IE: 00 353 913 981 80
Join our team
Solar Technical Support
The low carbon energy company are a multi award winning commercial solar provider in the UK and Republic of Ireland. We are expanding rapidly and have created a new position in our organisation. We are looking for a graduate with an electrical engineering education and ideally some work experience.
To work in a technical support role across the business.
You will be working in three areas;
1. Design and system design support. Using industry software and CAD design you will provide support to our sales and design team preparing commercial solar pv systems for our clients. We will provide full solar pv software training, but ideally you will have some CAD knowledge that you can develop.
2. Project support. You will be working with the projects team to assist in procurement, quality management, production of contractor packs and handover documents for the client.
3. Operations and Maintenance. We are building a portfolio of new and existing customers who use our O&M service. You will assist in setting up the plan for annual maintenance, emergency call outs, system monitoring and reporting for client presentation. Liaising with the projects and sales team to ensure our service standards are maintained and where possible enhanced.
- This role is new, and we think unique in the industry. We are in really exciting times for our Industry, and you will be joining a rapidly growing business that has created an environment where all our team can thrive. You get the best of all worlds in being involved from first design to taking our clients on their renewable journey.
- A passion for self-development in the renewables industry
- An electrical engineering education would be ideal but higher-level qualifications are a minimum requirement.
- CAD and computer literate
- Willingness to learn and undertake the required-on site, product and college learning required to develop into the role.
- Clean driving licence.
- Organised, self-motivated, inquisitive, and wanting to work as a valued team member.
- We are an ISO approved company and process helps drive the quality of our delivery. Understanding that and being prepared to work within that framework is a key quality required.
What we will offer
- A chance to be part of a great team
- A detailed, tailored, development plan combining on site, product, and college learning.
- Full training and support to get you to the fully operational role in as quick as time as possible
- The chance to thrive and fully develop your career
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- The position will require a significant time in the head office in Burnley but some flexibility will be considered.
- Salary £25,000 -£28,000
- 20 + 8 days holiday rising to 25 days with 5 years employment
- 37.5 hour working week
- Equipment required for working from home
To start the process, fill out a form below