Based in the North West of England and servicing the whole of the Uk and Republic of Ireland. We have designed and built Commercial solar pv systems for self consumption since 2008. The low carbon energy company is here to Inspire change today that protects future generations. You will be joining a team of highly motivated, ethically aware, group of people who want to make a difference. We help our clients on a journey to sustainability and stay with them for that journey. We want all our staff to enjoy themselves and encourage all our team to join in creating an environment where we can thrive and be the best we can be.
- Support the directors and the origination of the company pipeline of Commercial Solar PV, in the Uk and Republic of Ireland.
- We have a very strong inbound volume of enquiry and you will;
- Effectively and professionally develop and manage relationships with external stakeholders, including in the public sector.
- Build new relationships within the private sector (C&I, M&E and others), and delivery partners involved enabling the company to increase its portfolio
- Drives the advancement of each project opportunity by leading all necessary steps in the process (both internal and external)
- Ensures economic viability of projects/pipeline opportunities
- Originate and manage TPI relationships for new project opportunities
- Keeps himself/herself fully informed on key market developments and industry news/events to quickly identify business opportunities and regulatory changes.
- You may be wanting to take the next step from your current sales/project management role
- Seasoned professional in business and project development in the areas of Commercial Solar PV
- Proven experience and strong network in the UK energy solution space, the C&I and M&E sectors.
- Strong communication skills: able to communicate clearly, effectively and to the point at top executive and director level.
- Team-player and desire to influence and grow professionally in a fast moving and growing environment
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Strong project management capabilities: being able to coordinate internal and external stakeholders.
- Used to working under pressure, meeting tight deadlines in a demanding environment.
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Proficiency in standard MS packages and able to use CRM packages/software.
- Fluent in English.
- We offer hybrid working with a competitive package including expensed vehicle, bonus.
- Flexible working Based on a 37.5 hour week with 25 + 8 days annual leave
- Pension and private medical insurance .
- This is an opportunity to join a multi award winning company with a fantastic reputation in our industry. You will be a key player in our growth and will be given the freedom and full support to develop personally and professionally.
- We value each and every member of our team and your personal development within the business will be key to our success.
To start the process, fill out a form below